Tuesday 20 August 2013

Jewellery Pouches

 
This is what I spent my afternoon doing today :)
 
My parents are going on holiday soon, and I thought I would make my mom a little travel case for her jewellery to keep it from getting all knotted up. Then I got carried away and made 6 more....
 
 
 

They were just so quick and simple! Not gonna lie, I did enjoy deciding which trims and bits of lace to use for which, I think I enjoyed it a bit too much because I am a sad person.

I'm not exactly sure how I intended it to be tied up, but maybe something like this...

 
I think this is my favourite one. the fabric I bought ages ago in a sale, and the trim came free with Cloth magazine a few months ago.

But I think they are really cute and hopefully they will go to a good home. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete