Friday 9 August 2013

Carrie Bradshaw Moment

This calls for a Carrie Bradshaw moment I think



I woke up this morning and decided something had to be done about my wardrobe. I have to admit that I love sorting out all of my clothes, however I have been letting get a bit out of hand until it looked like this.....




Yeah slightly out of hand.

But oh, you just wait it gets worse. I thought it would be a great idea to take out all my clothes and shoes to decide which ones I wanted to sell on ebay, which ones need to go to the charity shop etc. But then my room looked like this.....



Pahaha, just to add as well, the floor was so covered I was standing outside of the door to take these pictures.

Anyway, the clear out gave me some new ideas for outfits at least. You may see a few on my Lookbook soon. (you can access it from my home screen. I am a bit addicted to it right now.)

After a few hours it looked loads better-



I even managed to get all the shoes in!

You should see my to sell pile though....

 

Yes, I am going to have a fun filled evening putting this lot all up on ebay! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment