Tuesday 6 August 2013

Stash from Wales

Every year around August me and my family all go to Wales for the weekend for my Grandad's birthday. My mom and dad have a mobile home/static caravan in this really small quiet place called Llandanwg, right by the beach and its so relaxing!

It was really nice to spend proper time with my family and the weather even held out! We had a great time just hanging out at the beach and playing cards in the evening.


There are also some great little junk and antique shops which I always have a look in, sometimes they have off cuts of fabric or cute little buttons and shizz. This time I was really in luck!



This bundle of fabrics came to about £5, which is great because there is at least 1.5m of each. I had a closer look at the pink one and had a look on the internet. Its Laura Ashley from the 80s and so pretty! I have no idea what to do with it yet though.


 
I also picked up a few patterns from a charity shop, one from the 70s which is a cute little skirt, complete with all pieces. They were 20p each.

Then I got some unusual buttons, badges and a whole load of zips for about a pound. But what I loved most was this Girl Guide badge. How Cute! Again, I don't know what to do with it yet, but I love it anyway.



So I was pretty pleased with my haul, just got to find some way of using it all now. I don't know about anyone else, but I am so good at hoarding my stash, buying more and more and not using anything up. Ah well when its as cheap as this it would be rude not to!

No comments:

Post a Comment