Thursday 9 May 2013

A bit about me

Hello!

As my first ever post I should probably introduce myself. My name is Lauren and I love sewing and doing anything creative. Making stuff is usually a way I relax, which is probably why it has increased at the same rate as my history degree! I am really here to record what I make, get some inspiration and make sure I finish every project I start!

I am deff going to need all the help I can get, both in the blogging technological aspect and sewing. As while I am quite ambitious with my projects, things rarely go the way I intend! So any help and guidance anyone can offer will be gratefully snapped up.

Hopefully by the end of the week I will post up some pictures and info of my latest sewing adventure and see what everyone thinks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment