Wednesday 23 October 2013

Business cards!

Well now I feel very professional!

I have recently had business cards printed, as I really need some to hand out to people (Customers?!) at Blue String Vintage and Handmade Fair on the 24th of November. I ended up picking these lovely ones from Zazzle.


I wanted a double sided card, as I thought it would be good to have info relating to my blog on one side, with my personal details on the other. I also wanted to make sure that they fitted in with the design of my blog. They didn't have exactly the same font, but it looks pretty close. I love the green chevron too, which I am thinking about adding into my blog background at some point. 

I am really pleased with them and am also really happy with the service I got from Zazzle. They came pretty quickly and offer a money back guarantee if you are not entirely happy, which seems like a win- win to me. They were also fairly reasonably priced at £20 including postage for 100.

On a different note, I have been busy making additions to sell at the fair, including these cute pencil cases.



I decided to get really bright zips to go with the fabric I brought for the clutch bags I have made, aswell as some other patterned fabrics. I am going to sell them with pretty pencils inside covered with vintage papers.

Anyway I had best get cracking with more stock! Its pin cushion mice next! haha.
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete