Monday 15 July 2013

MOOD!

Back from an amazing trip to the US!

I was staying with some friends of the family and we visited so many great places...... including Mood in LA! Haha.

 
 

I was so shocked at just how massive it was, it seriously had everything I think you could ever want fabric wise. I could have spent all day there.

I finally came up with four fabrics I love that I took home to Birmingham with me.


I especially love this bright blue and white patterned Oscar De La Renta cotton and the cotton mix which looks like flames.
I have no idea yet what I want to do with them though. They are currently draped over my dress form and I go and stroke them occasionally.

I think the De La Renta might be made up into a little something for my friend as a surprise. More news on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment