Sunday 24 November 2013

Blue String Vintage and Handmade Fair

Well I have had a lovely day at Blue String Vintage and Handmade Fair.

As it was my first ever fair I had no idea what to expect, but I had a great time and it went really well!


It was so fun being able to set up my stall and display my things in fun ways. I decided to have a Christmassy section, with tree decorations, stockings, and Christmas bunting.

I stole a jewellery holder from my mom which did a good job of being a tree and displayed some of my bunting and decorations in pretty dishes.

 
 
 

For my other non-Christmassy items I used an old suitcase which used to belong to a great uncle, opened it up and hung some of my little hearts at the back, with my clutch bags inside.


My door stops went happily on the floor next to my sign. I couldn't decide whether to make a sign, sew one or get one printed, but in the end I decided to use a very old chalk board which was my moms when she was a little girl.


I'm so chuffed with how it went today! I actually made a profit which has made me really happy! Haha. I came away with a few orders for Christmas wreaths too.

Here are a few photos of other items I brought with me.



 
 
Look out for a new tab coming soon to order any products online!

No comments:

Post a Comment